Skip to main content.
Reissuance of Fuel Tax Bill
Main Page Content

1. If you lose your motor vehicle fuel tax bill or do not receive it for any reason, you can apply for reissuance at Motor Vehicles Office with the license plate number or vehicle registration.   

2. Contact Motor Vehicles Office for reissuance by fax, post, or e-mail.   

3. Use the interactive kiosk in the convenience store, like 7-ELEVEN, FamilyMart, Hi-Life, and OK-Mart for the fuel tax bill reissuance.