Payment of Fines-About Payment Instructions:
1. Notice of Road Traffic Violation (It’s a red ticket. If your red ticket is lost, you may make an inquiry about your case at a counter for traffic violations).
2. The amount of fine payable.
3. For any case of violation concerning “failure to carry a driver’s license,” you must bring your driver’s license for appearance and have it re-verified.
1. In person: bring the required documents to the counter for traffic violations at the designated motor vehicles office/station for your appearance.
2. Payment at a post office by prompt cancellation of case: for any case with a “V” marked in the field of “The fine may be paid at a post office or an entrusted financial institution” on the upper left corner of a Notice of Road Traffic Violation, payment may be made at any post office by prompt cancellation of the case.
3. Telephone: Any payments that may be made at a post office may also be made via telephone.
4. Online payment: fines that may be paid by telephone may also be paid online.
Notice:You may authorize any another person to pay a fine for a traffic violation on your behalf.
Payment of Fines-Postal Remittance:
The “Directions on Automatic Payment of Fines for Road Traffic Violations” promulgated by the Ministry of Transportation and Communications and the “Operation Directions on Automatic Payment of Fines for Road Traffic Violations” established by the Directorate General of Highways have been in force since June 1, 2001.
Notice on payment of fines for traffic violation by prompt cancellation of cases via connection to the computer system of any post office or motor vehicles office:
1. Based on the “facts of violation” and “provision violated” specified in the Notice of Road Traffic Violation, the violator must check the “Unified Criteria of Penalties for Violation of the Road Traffic Management and Penalty Act” for the amount of fine for the relevant provision violated. The violator must bring the fine payable, a service fee and the notice of violation (of Articles 12 to 68 of the Road Traffic Management and Penalty Act) to any post office for payment.
2. Please properly keep the copy of receipt of the Giro deposit issued by a post office for reference. The adjudicating agency receiving payment will not separately send any receipts.