1. Vehicle registration certificate.
2. License plate: Two vehicle plates, one motorcycle plate, or two plates for heavy motorcycle with a cubic capacity exceeding 550 cm³. (In the case of a stolen vehicle plate, please submit proof of the stolen vehicle plate issued by the police.)
3. Original copy of vehicle owner’s national I.D. card (or military services I.D. card or alien residence permit) and seal (in individual’s name); official letters issued by the competent authority for the approval of the company’s or establishment’s registration (please enclose registration form if it is a company) or registration certificate issued by the competent authority for the company’s or the establishment’s and seal (in the company’s name).
4. Original new license plate registration form.
1.Companies and establishments that submit photocopies of above documents for verification must provide a copy of the latest business tax payment certificate.
2. Any outstanding fines and taxes should be paid off first (If the payment has been made within the past two months, please submit the receipt).
3. In the case of vehicles with revoked license plates, the license plate may be obtained again once re-inspection has been passed.
4. If one or two vehicle plates are lost, please submit proof of the stolen vehicle plate issued by the police for hand in for cancellation and reissuance.